CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 6, 2009

Guenoc, Cabernet Sauvignon


L: We bought this $14 bottle of wine at the liquor store on the corner because we remembered having it before and we thought we remembered liking it. When I took the first sip, I was a bit disappointed. It was sort of flavorless and caused this weird, tingly sensation on my tongue as if it was carbonated. Oh, well, I thought. Can't win 'em all. This was two days ago. Last night I drank another glass because there was nothing else in the house and I was too lazy to walk the 100 steps to Ray's Liquor. BUT, it was freaking delicious on the second day! I know it is common knowledge that wine gets better once it sits and aerates a bit... but seriously, it was WAY better.

So... buy this wine, decant it, and wait a few hours before drinking.

3/10 Before Decanting
8/10 After Decanting

0 comments: